Live in Flintham or a village nearby?
Expecting visitors during the summer holidays?
Not sure how best to entertain them?
Book a Flintham Tour which takes about 2 hours and enjoy the following:
- start at the church for a short talk and look around
- conducted walk along the Main Street
- a rare mud dovecote in a private garden
- the Flintham museum which looks at rural life through the eyes of a village shopkeeper
- pond, meadow, community shop and a modern weather installation at the museum site
You get all this for £5 per head which includes donations to the church, the museum and your refreshments.
Contact Sue Clayton 525111 to book a date which can be day time or early evening.